Thread: Crazy uncles
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2020, 08:59 AM
Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALR-bishop View Post
Howard and Jeff's questions about the contract are pretty important. What the first contract says, how it can be tied to the second auction and how the later emails and texts actually work to alter or amend the first contract, especially as to the second auction may be important issues of interpretation for your attorney to review with you. Good luck

Thank you Al. As it so happens, in respect to the reserves, the contract says "see attached list" with the name of the computer file. The computer file details the item and the reserve price.

Then my emails and texts further support his promise to protect my financial interests.

The facts that the first auction had reserves built in (except for the few that "slipped through the cracks") should have carried those reserves to the second auction.

Lastly, the act of dumping all of my collectibles without the courtesy of a phone call in front of my house, for not only the potential of being stolen but the fact that some of these collectibles were 200-250 year old historical documents signed by our founding fathers that would have been ruined in this heat. That just shows a lack of caring, a lack of professionalism, and a lack of class on his part.