Thread: Crazy uncles
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2020, 03:49 PM
Dan Bretta

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJDave View Post
So as a further update to everyone, and just when I thought Aaron from Crazy Uncle's couldn't:
a) stoop any lower,
b) couldn't have any less regard for other peoples hard earned and cherished property and
c) couldn't act with any less professionalism and class that he has already............

As I am on vacation this weekend away from home with my family, I get a call from a neighbor that another large batch of my stuff was dumped in front of my house DURING A TROPICAL STORM !!!!!!!! (and again without any notice or warning that items were being dumped there this weekend !!!!) and again within 30 feet of the street in plain sight for anyone to steal. By the time I had the neighbor grab the items for me, they said many of the boxes were soaked!!! I have no idea what items are in the boxes as I won't be home until later tonight, but if these are 200-250 year old historical documents signed by our forefathers, if it were non-encapsulated baseball memorabilia, or if it were any of hundreds upon hundreds of items he had in his possession of mine.........then these items are ruined.

By the quantity of items, this is at least another $250K worth of my valuable collection !!!

I ask this....where and when does this ABSURDITY end ?!?!?!?!?
Dave, did you have any kind of relationship with this Aaron guy before you consigned? And why didn't you go and pick up any stuff you still had with these jokers after the first time he dumped stuff on your lawn?

It's incredulous to me that anyone with your caliber of collection would consign a second time to a company that treated you so horribly the first time.

I can't imagine this company will be in business much longer. It sounds like they had no clue how to run an auction the first time and they learned nothing in between the first and second.