View Single Post
Old 02-21-2021, 02:39 PM
Ry@n \/3tt3R

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuanip View Post
I believe we will see transitory inflation for reasons above. But we are nowhere close to full employment, and the uneven distribution of wealth from asset reflation is an unbalanced economy that will not allow a level of sustained inflation over the short/intermediate term that would force the fed to change course over the next 3 years.

-biased viewpoints from a HODL(er)
my core view agrees with you- which is why I said the rate move is only in anticipation of inflation. I don't think we get it in any significance. I am an MMTer. And also a HODLer. but that said, most of the market believes that deficits cause inflation so rates can continue up faster, and stocks might sell-off sharply because of it.
Deals Done: GrayGhost, Count76, mybuddyinc, banksfan14, boysblue, Sverteramo, rocuan, rootsearcher60, GoldenAge50s, pt7464, trdcrdkid, T206.org, bnorth, frankrizzo29, David Atkatz, Johnny630, cardsamillion, SPMIDD, esehombre, bbsports, babraham, RhodeyRhode, Nate Adams, OhioCardCollector, ejstel, Golfcollector, Luke, 53toppscollector, benge610, Lunker21, VintageCardCo, jmanners51, T206CollectorVince, hockeyhockey

Collecting: T206

Monster #236