View Single Post
Old 02-22-2021, 02:18 PM
Dan=iel Enri.ght

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven View Post
the better question is where does a 24 year old get 66K from? He either works in Finance or his father must have deep pockets
Wife and I own (US Bank too) a condo in Palm Springs to retire to and rent it out over the winter months to help pay mortgage and HOA's.
A mid 20's couple Guy/Gal from Seattle rented it for 2 1/2 months this last Nov-Jan at 4K a month to escape the WA winter blues.
Tech kids, very nice, ran the sheets in the washer and dryer when they left and made note that the second bedroom toilet fluid valve was a slow filler.

Liked them a lot and they want to come back same time next year.
No idea if they like cards, but young professionals who aren't getting married before 30, aren't taking out mortgages, aren't sticking all their dough in cars, don't have kids....well they've got plenty of income to 'enjoy' their lifestyles.

Didn't ask if they liked sportscards, but I think this forum discounts plenty of regular people who love sports, make 45k - 145k, and want to own some cool cards of their sporting icons.

I mean, it's not as if they're blowing it on settees and X (no concerts no raves) so why not?