View Single Post
Old 02-22-2015, 03:27 PM
Brent Niederman
Bre.nt Nieder.m@n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klrdds View Post
I would love to meet the buyer of this because if he bought this he might want to invest in my Oceanside development I am planning in Wyoming.

Seriously I believe thus guy fell in love with the sales pitch from HA and the fact that this is a photo.

The only Joe Jackson signature to buy is, as mine is, on a government / legal document. They may not be pretty but they are at least authentic. In this case rarity does not equate with authenticity.

He/she knows that "this" is the "only" signed Joe Jackson photo in existence, and the winner is prob hoping for that attention in winning it, and re-listing in the future based off of the demand, though most potential buyers are on this forum (Thanks, and hi Leon) that we can express our opinions with no repercussions other than banishment (when we speak our minds yes or no), to sell at a later date for profit, regardless of authenticity most likely

That being said, that's my view/opinion. I do not know the consigned nor buyer. My personal standpoint is I would not buy it based off of the many questions that have been brought up.

If what the funds to dispose to purchase this, I would not. Even if I was Warren Buffett. Not worth the risk of that potential loss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk