View Single Post
Old 01-14-2022, 11:01 AM
_G@ґy*€hℯη_

I think shipping issues are really hard to say these days due to covid.

For example, REA received my payment on Dec 13th, and sent me an email saying that they would ship the package by Dec 20th. Dec 20th rolls around, and I still don't receive any tracking number, so on Dec 21st, I whine to them on why my item hadn't been shipped, and I received the following response:

"Unfortunately we had to close last week due to a COVID case at the office. We returned yesterday and have been shipping overtime and upgrading service levels so you should see your item soon."

So obviously, I felt bad about whining like I did. I also received my package from them a couple days later.

For Heritage, I sent my payment via Bank ACH on December 19th, and I still haven't gotten a tracking number that my item has been shipped. In the past, Heritage has usually been relatively prompt in shipping my items, so this time may be an outlier.

For Goldin, I paid via wire transfer on Jan 11th. My package was shipped overnight on Jan 12th, and I received it on Jan 13th. So Goldin was actually the fastest for me, but I'm sure every case differs.

Last edited by glchen; 01-14-2022 at 11:02 AM.