View Single Post
Old 05-22-2021, 01:56 PM
Paul Gruszka aka P Diddy, Cambo, Fluke, Jagr, PG13, Bon Jokey, Paulie Walnuts
Pa.ul Grus.zka

Hey Hank, thanks, yah it appears to be authentic and vintage, but yes the question remains on the Offer itself. Was there really such a Promo, was this a prototype that never materialized? If so, what was the reason, Ruth/Walsh? Bad deal on the Gum offer? Unless someone can uncover something that part could remain a mystery.

If the offer was scrapped before it came to light then good chance it was never out there in any publication. Or did it get published, then pulled? Or did it run? Inquiring minds want to know.

I am going to get a subscription to Newspapers.com soon and check relentlessly, but who knows if I'll find anything. Good chance others on the board already looked and found nothing. One prominent member of Net54 who has not chimed in on the thread, but has emailed me is looking as well.

Oh and the size, it's surprisingly small. Whenever you look at these pieces they look so big in the pix on Ebay, at Auction Houses, or in these threads, but once you see the dimensions or it in person you see how these old things were so small back then, some scorecards, programs and publications are like that too.

But yes approx. 6" x 9".