View Single Post
Old 11-09-2014, 12:59 PM
And.rew Whi.te

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecatspajamas View Post
I know you're joking, but just so nobody gets the wrong idea, buying even one more entry increases your odds more than the bump your they get from the raffle not selling through. So I would discourage anyone from sitting on their hands and hoping the raffle doesn't sell through rather than helping to ensure it does.

And putting my money where my mouth is, I'll take 1 last entry, which I think puts me at 7 total. But seriously, nobody tell my wife. I don't think the doghouse door is big enough to get the painting through if I win.
You are right in that I really was kidding.

I do want this to sell through mainly because the artist is taking a risk to do this for us and I want to see him do well with this project. I wish I could take another entry or two but with having two right now, I am about on the edge of my collecting budget for a month or two. I missed getting into the last one and I didnt want to miss this one. Again, thank you for everyone connected with this project.

Now I am off to figure out what I am going to have Graig paint for me when I win!