View Single Post
Old 12-18-2020, 03:43 AM
Oli.ver Lout.sen.ko

Default Karma will ultimately be fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
+1 Dan'o. Thanks for pointing this DB out...

This is an absolutely hilarious hypothesis of what happened. Not in the least bit. As an FYI, I am a no longer a registered user because I am in the process of filing the appropriate disputes, etc. with eBay and PayPal to clear up my monthly bill. eBay always sides with the buyer, so I have no idea what this Dan guy is talking about. Yes, I believe I did sell Dan a reprint by accident. You guys want to try to tell me that for 12-15 years I've randomly been passing along reprints that went unnoticed? Look at my prior feedback; I collected game used before I did vintage.

The posts especially by Dan are a literal definition of libel. The Ruth and Cobb that were purchased and immediately re-listed were by a 0 feedback buyer; and both were different eBay User ID's. In my listings I clearly state anyone below 5 feedback cannot bid on my auctions without contacting me first. I saw what was going on with the disputes arising from this forum. My last dispute simply had the reasoning of "I want my refund"; nothing else. Because this all precipitated at once, I'm unable to adequately respond to eBay since my account is temporarily no longer a registered user while I wait to see how eBay will rule on some cases and then I will pay them my monthly bill and get back to my Power Seller level.

I'd kindly request, based on the TOS when signing up for this forum, that this thread be preserved for legal reasons. I will be emailing Leon separately (apparently the admin of this place) and just incase I'll take screenshots of it before someone realizes how illegal some assumptions (like the idiotic one's made by Dan) are.

I will be back soon, don't worry. None of you have to bid on my cards...every single person (and then some extra's, were made whole). The extra one's were as a direct result of this thread and will be reported to eBay accordingly. I don't have a relationship with eBay...you guys went above and beyond for nothing. If I lose a dispute for "I want my refund too" on a completely legitimate $1700 card, that's wrong. I don't care if I missed a few. The Cobb that some dude mentioned was fake a few months ago was pulled down, when it was almost $3k in bids with less than 24 hours left and the top bidder had 4 feedback. It came back from PSA as N-4 and was never re-listed again. You don't become a crook after 12 years of nothing but positive sales on eBay, that's all I have to say. Has anyone not been made whole? If not, please let me know. I'm not a tough guy to find and to the loser who wakes up to me no longer being a registered user and celebrates, you must live a sad life. Things like the E96 Jennings PSA 1 were simply unpaid by the initial 3 buyers; then the fourth finally paid. I opened unpaid item cases and closed them according to eBay policy.

Don't worry Dan, I'll square myself up with eBay, I'll have an email conversation with Leon (with respect, because I absolutely do not agree with this thread), then I'll have the time and energy to investigate what $ I lost out on because of baseless assumptions, wild uneducated guesses, and flat out lies I can prove are flat out lies. I don't think there's a vintage card out there - except the crazy ones everyone knows about - that's worth more to me than the contents of this thread. The terms of service clearly state what was done here is illegal. What's wild is that there are idiots who would do it out in the open, on a public forum where someone can easily access it. I hope it won't be shut down, but if it is, I will ensure to take screenshots of the contents. I already have Dan's confirmed mailing address, looking forward to serving him with notice once I am back in action on eBay. For now, I made $5k in cash in one day. How? I showed the cards to vintage experts, one of them came with someone who claimed he used to work for PSA, and I made a few cash deals. Met them in person, showed them the cards, no one had a single problem. I absolutely do not agree with every single return I've had (Dan is correct about his Cobb W Strip), but have the ones that I've gotten wrong been re-listed? Nope. Hopefully the day Dan gets served with a hefty lawsuit coincides with the day I am back on eBay. Be well gentlemen.