View Single Post
Old 03-26-2018, 11:03 AM
Davi.d Sha.kir

Default see we all make mistakes that are not intentional and meant to deceive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoeless Moe View Post
I'm sorry yes I meant to say 1923, but my point is its slabbed as a 1927, which is incorrect.And there are several out there like this slabbed incorrect.

what about the other one, my original post, what year is that one?
see we all make mistakes you meant 1923 that are not intentional and meant to deceive

my intentions have always been honorable with no harm or malice or hidden agenda , we researched the data for several years , inspecting 1000's of ticket images and cross referencing them over and over again until we were certain as we could be before presenting it to PSA and SMR who acknowledge that it was the best , most well documented and most accurate information available on Undated Yankee tickets , SMR published it in July 2013 , and PSA posted on the nationally known PSA website, Now every single big auction refers to it , when it come to Undated Yankees Tickets
obviously some folks still want to hang me up like I am some scam artist
out to make a buck , thats the farthest thing from the truth , yes you have pointed out some errors
but this is the best and only actual factual information you have out there.
and Provides a key service to the 99.9% of people who accept it as a fair and accurate guide
and they will take it over absolutely nothing that was available before

Last edited by megalimey; 03-26-2018 at 11:06 AM.