View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 07:19 PM
Lee B.
lee be.hrens

Thanks Peter definately not in my data than, it will be added.

Ian, You are always going to get duplications, much of my data came from collections that others generously provided. I layed off for about 2 years and just cataloged Black 30s. The biggest problem from trying to catalog auction cards is that about 50 percent don't have scans of backs. I also tend to not look at ebay story cards anymore since they don't seem to change much.

There are currently 6 Red 30s that I have not been able to catalog, sorry I won't give out the info until it is either in my hands or tracked. AS noted before some player combos with 2 different center panels tend to be much tougher for some reason, none with Chief Meyer, though.

Here is something else for everyone to check, see if you have any cards with a center fold line similar to the end panel fold line. If you have one they are distinctive and are not from being folded.

Also one of the big excitements I have had was picking up raw examples that looked like they were fresh out of the box, laying flat the end panel were at a 45 degree angle (they came folded in the box).

Lee