View Single Post
Old 04-13-2021, 09:24 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Klein View Post
I believe Glyn is the only one who has posted on this thread who has actually graded cards for a TPG so I'd like to hear more of why he believes that. Perhaps it is supposed to be a policy, and if so, that makes a ton of sense.

Rich
It might be ok for the worker bee as he/she is following orders....but, If the policy is wrong, in it's decision, it doesn't make it ok because it's a policy.
I acquired a stack of W575-1s, 20 cards including these 4, with the pack they came in. They were spot on in size when I had them, on a table, in a stack and flush. No hand cuts.
SGC told me on the phone it was their policy to put hand cut even though they knew these were NOT hand cut. I even sent the package they came in with them. They told me to have people call them and they would tell them they weren't hand cut. And that makes sense?
Actually, the only W575-1s that are hand cut are trimmed. They weren't issued in strips or hand cut. They were put in packages, I believe. These were given out in a package as a prize for a membership drive.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg hand.jpg (76.9 KB, 354 views)
File Type: jpg hand2.jpg (5.7 KB, 347 views)
File Type: jpg w5752.jpg (77.1 KB, 358 views)

Last edited by Leon; 04-13-2021 at 11:26 AM.