View Single Post
Old 01-17-2022, 08:07 PM
Tim Odeen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintage Paul View Post
I bought a New York Yankess "Vintage" Yearbook off a seller on ebay. Seller sent it out and awaiting this purchase to my location. I received what was left of the package from USPS stating. USPS added this torn up front of a envelope inside of their own envelope! Stating the issue of this mailing. I contacted the "Seller" stating what happened to purchase. He wrote back like it was on me! I wrote back to him that I didn't receive this "Yearbook" why is it my fault! It went back and forth till ebay got involved! Ebay messaged me that they will reimburse me! This "Seller" just couldn't get my thought processing! That I purchased from him of something that I did not receive! How is it possible that the "seller" believed that it was on me!
Someone on Twitter today stated he was just getting into selling and wanted to know how to best ship cards. I told him that no matter what method he used, postal/package carriers will still find a way to deliver less than what he shipped.

I still buy on ebay. There are still a lot of credible dealers who are exhausted by dillhole buyers. They are always thankful when I buy, pay, and they can ship in 12 hours. I'd go back to my card shop, but he just doesn't carry what I can find online.

I have started buying on COMC a lot more. I like them a lot.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Successful deals with: Banksfan14, Brianp-beme, Bumpus Jones, Dacubfan (x5), Dstrawberryfan39, Ed_Hutchinson, Fballguy, fusorcruiser (x2), GoCalBears, Gorditadog, Luke, MikeKam, Moosedog, Nineunder71, Powdered H20, PSU, Ronniehatesjazz, Roarfrom34, Sebie43, Seven, and Wondo