Thread: Crazy uncles
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2020, 12:41 PM
Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuddjcal View Post
Crazy Uncle seems very Crazy after reading this thread. That's a shame. Glad I never purchased from an auction house. 18%-21% on anything is retarded. My name is crime and crime don't pay that. Add in the horrible service and what do you have? ZERO.

The service level by that elite group of "collectors " seems pretty rotten to the core from these experiences of their customers. You wonder why it is so easy to make a killing in the world today. All you have to do is service the customer. So easy.

Just like your wife...... If you don't service the customer, somebody else will.

It still amazes me that it has been 5 weeks since the auction closed, 7 pages so far on this thread, plenty of comments about CU (mostly negative......ok all negative......I was trying to be nice) but not one single solitary rebuttal from Crazy Uncle. We all know he has been on the site. He claims he has "people" that inform him of everything on Net54. So if anyone reading this is one of his "people"...…..get some feedback from Aaron.

Everyone reading this is hearing a one sided story......only from me. I welcome Aaron's comments. I'm asking for them, begging for them, rubbing my magic lamp and using my third wish to get them. You guys on Net54 can be the jury. You've heard from the Plaintiff...…...can we get the other side's story or defense ???