View Single Post
Old 01-22-2022, 08:03 PM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

I have not got it framed yet; I wanted to piece together and frame the whole sheet but that's not going to happen. Still, I want to wait for the others to come to market and to try and connect with whoever it was that bought the Beecher and Moore sheets, so that they can perhaps, even if momentarily, be reunited all together so that someone may piece each panel into it's slot by comparing the edges, so we can know the total sheet layout.

I also need to compare the 8 images on the panel to the 4 known Donovan final-production cards. On all the panels, there are differences between of the 8 image slots (some major, like the 'stain' looking dark mark in the upper right of 1 of the Driscoll slots, and some very minor and hard to spot), it may prove useful to connect each Donovan to it's slot to perhaps get some idea what may have happened that led to the extreme SP'ing.

Eventually I'll give up on repiecing the sheet and frame it to protect it, It's in a big top loader right now inside a soft sleeve designed to hold an 8x10 piece of paper, but that's not ideal for the long term.

Very nice Susini's, I love that image of Johnson. Greatly regret not getting one when they were more affordable