View Single Post
Old 07-24-2022, 12:22 PM

If you check out card shows and social media like Instagram, Facebook and you tube, graded cards are thriving and it seems like they are pushing that graded cards are cool. At card shows you see nothing but slabs in the cases and people walking around with handful of slabs and backpacks full of slabs.

When it comes to protection of cards. Top loaders have been used for decades with no problems at all. I must say graded card slabs do give the card a more solid protection. But slabs do take up way more storage space.

Great point on older slabs. Especially with rumors of AI and robots doing grading in a few years. Psa slabs might be outdated eventually. Look st how the slabs have changed in the past few years. Psa added hologram stickers now I’m seeing done with QR codes on them. And your right because if you look at some older psa slabs from like 10 years ago. They look funky and not as cool as the newer psa slabs.

I wish there was a happy medium and not a do I collect raw or do I collect graded debate that I constantly keep asking myself!