View Single Post
Old 08-13-2020, 07:02 AM
Ted Zanidakis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorewalker View Post
+1

I do not do 06s but do follow many of the threads more out of fascination about how complex the set is and the passion 06 collectors have for the issue but I have to say that I have seen Ted go bonkers on people for taking his thread OT but here he seems to be ok with hijacking this one. That is sorta disappointing.

What is very "DISAPPOINTING" is your blaming me for this situation ! I did not "HI-JACK" Ryan's thread ! !
The other guy did, starting with his erroneous comments in post #22. To which I corrected, and he went berserk.

Ryan (1st post) asked some questions regarding the the brown LENOX cards. I simply responded (in post #10) with my theory on how brown LENOX cards may have been printed,
and which T206 subjects can (or will be) found with brown LENOX backs. I presented this theory several years ago, and it has withstood the test of time.

Then (post #22) things started to go off the track when Pat criticized my comment about "T206 LENOX card and a T80 LENOX card in the same pack of LENOX Cigarettes".

His criticism was absolutely unwarranted since his evidence was based on T79 cards (not T80 cards). He ignored my correction, and proceeded to go off on a tangent bashing me.

Hey Chase (Lorewalker), do review the posts in this thread and it will become obvious to you (and anyone else) that I DID NOT start this situation. Your faulting me is unwarranted.

TED Z

T206 Reference

Last edited by tedzan; 08-13-2020 at 09:16 AM. Reason: Added information.