View Single Post
Old 06-19-2021, 09:43 AM

Not that this has much to do with the discussion at hand, but there are some serious oddities surrounding both cards. The fact that one is in a BVG flip, is suspect enough, but the fact this BVG card came from the David Hall collection, which means it by all right should have been in a psa flip, makes it much more suspect. Plus, the BVG flip does not mention brown, only heritage does. The Crawford I bought, which is clearly brown, resides in a mislabeled PSA flip that Hall could easily have had fixed. Also, Hall was putting together a master set, not hoarding same front/back combos. Did he really think the psa was black and the BVG brown (even though it does not say brown). Just seems odd he would have two browns, and the psa one is undoubtedly brown.

As an aside, I own a Yellow Chance portrait Carolina Brights in an SGC flip that Hall used to own, and I thought it very odd that it remaining in an SGC holder. But I am less suspect about SGC doing it’s job and the card is clearly a Carlin’s brights, not a questionable color variation…