View Single Post
Old 07-29-2020, 10:34 AM
D@v!d J@m3s
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlywynnfan View Post
OK, and MY original thoughts were that this drug shows some promise, but there are reams of information showing either it does nothing or it can be harmful. My original thoughts, as I stated, were I sure wish it would work. My original thoughts are the very first doctor you supported and linked to has some extreme, almost crazy medical views which, as I stated, taints her expertise in my mind. My original thought, stated here for the first time, is I'm happy that thousands of doctors have had positive results, but what percentage of US doctors is that? Seems like thousands, hundreds of thousands, maybe millions of doctors don't consider it a viable source? My original thoughts, as stated before, are that I feel there is a lot that we don't know that could/should be explored, like the lack of vitamin D and zinc in most people's systems.

These are some of my original thoughts. I have stated them clearly, without jerkiness of any kind. Feel free to respond without the arrogant, condescending attitude.
I give you names of 2 doctors that are using Hydroxychoroquine and you try to tear down their credentials and make them look stupid and I'm the one with "jerkiness" and an "arrogant, condescending attitude?" Pot meet kettle.

Not only doctors are claiming that it works, patients are as well. Go read the comments of the Michigan State Representative.
  • "It went from the headaches being severe to fluid building up in my lungs, to sweats breaking out to the cough and my breathing being labored."
  • "It all happened in a matter of hours."
  • "For me, it saved my life.”
Let me ask you a simple question. Let's say you're diagnosed with the Virus and your doctor tells you he/she is going to prescribe you Hydroxychoroquine. Do you take it? Yes or no?