Thread: R E Question
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 08:18 PM
Shelly Jaf.fe

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetsticks View Post
There was a disagreement between Rob Lifson and myself (Which I will not go into) and I felt it best if I had the 11 photo’s with autograph’s removed. He was very professional and apologetic for this misunderstanding. The photo’s with signatures are real as I can personally attest that they were in my family’s possession for over 30 years. I will attempt to either sell or auction them off again after I have them re-authenticated. If more than one authenticator deems them legit, then what will you skeptics say? How many people have to authenticate them before they are deemed 100% legit. I guess the answer is "infinite" as there will always be doubters out there. Evidently someone must think they are real as I have been contacted by others still wanting them. Is it so hard to believe that there may be legitimate autographs out there? Think about it.
If you had owned them for fifty years how would you know they are real. Your not in the business and some one gave them to your mom. I am not being mean I am only asking a simple question. I understand that spence said they are authentic. I am looking forward to anyone other than him to say the same thing.

Last edited by shelly; 04-30-2013 at 09:27 PM.