Thread: Comc
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2022, 06:25 PM
Ben North

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Klein View Post
After 90 days there is always a storage fee. Sometimes a user can use a bulk storage fee if they have sufficient cards and sometimes they have to pay for each card but there is a fee.

And if you have any ideas on how to improve the search engine please let me know either in this thread or via Email/DM. Now that the pandemic is, hopefully, abating, we (yes I work for COMC) can spend time working to improve the listing process. However, since the submitters have, and IMHO rightly so, the choice to put whatever price they want for a card, we don't have control over pricing.

Rich
I looked and my first shipping request with COMC was on 5-10-2011. I have had the same exact complaint since then.

I collect even the tiniest print error on a few cards. For the most part COMC is amazing for that. Now my complaint, there is no way to search for newest listed card(s).

For example one of the cards I hoard printing errors has 374 cards listed. Now say tomorrow someone adds 10 more of those cards. There is no way of finding those 10 new cards without looking through the 374 already on there.

Edit to add: It is awesome that COMC members can go back and see a picture of every card they have ever purchased and the price paid.

Last edited by bnorth; 05-05-2022 at 06:31 PM.