View Single Post
Old 12-17-2005, 02:52 PM
Administrator

Default Another Grading Question

Posted By: Dave

How come SGC Will grade some cards that show trimming or color added as AUTH. Then some cards they just return with nothing done but the area circled where the problem is. There is an E92 Dockman from the Nagy Collection on ebay that is slabbed and listed as AUTH. To me it looks like it was trimmed on the top and done very badly. I have a card I sent to be graded and it was returned in a plastic sleeve with the suspected area circled. I can't see anything visually or under a black light. My collection is all slabbed and all my cards are displayed for everyone to see and I'm not afraid for them to be touched. They also have a list of items they don't slab. I checked the list. Then I emailed them my list and all was fine. When I get my cards back my PX7's didn't get done because they say they don't do them. Also my S74 White Silk with the back still attached wasn't done. They said they don't do them either. How about their list and my email. Do they bother to check any of that? That was all extra cost for nothing. The extra declared value for insurance the number of cards sent put me in a higher shipping bracket. I'm not a Happy Camper.
Anyone else have similar problems?
Dave