View Single Post
Old 09-04-2020, 06:59 PM
Curt

Default budssportscardsfl on ebay

Is anyone familiar with this seller? I am asking because I have been watching an item of theirs for quite a while. It might be years, but at least many, many months. The price is high in my opinion and it has not sold. Aside from it being a signed photo of a player in a unique team (not the normal team you'd normally see for the player), the price is well beyond what you'd expect to pay for this players signature on a different photo. It is quite possible the premium is because of the team, maybe it is just high hopes.

I finally decided to see if they might consider an offer, but they apparently have blocked questions, with an automated reply stating their volume is high so they can't answer questions. I thought about seeing if they had a cheap item i might want, just to communicate with them about this item, but didn't see anything.

I feel like I bought from them in the past. They have some 30K+ items listed, so it feels like a toss it up and see what happens kind of operation, especially if they block communication from potential bidders, even if you have a simple question for clarification, condition, etc.