View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 01:12 PM
Administrator

Default SGC Grading Company

Posted By: dan mckee

I would like to take a moment to post my thoughts on a company that was at the Philly show. Sportscard Guaranty Grading Company.

WOW! Let me tell I was floored by the customer service of SGC this weekend.

I submitted a very rare card and instead of just slabbing it blindly, they took the time to double check with a known hobby veteran and expert. I thought this was a great thing to do and I was very impressed.

Next they gave me a trun around time on a few cards I submitted. Shows get hectic, crowded, and it is impossible to determine volumn of submissions. Well, not only were my submissions completed early! They were delivered to my table! WOW!

Over all rating for SGC this weekend from me is PERFECT!

Most of you know that I am not a huge fan of grading so that should make these comments in bold print!

My thanks to SGC for constantly bettering their service.

Also, when you go to their booth you actually talk to someone that knows the item in your hand.

I looked at the PSA booth and am guessing those young ladies probably are not pre war card savy but I could be wrong. They did seem very friendly and I guess they are just accepting submissions so what do they need to know ah? It is nice though if you have a card question that you can actually ask the SGC staff.

Dan Mckee