Thread: Aaron Judge
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2017, 02:01 PM
M@tt McC@rthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by packs View Post
I agree with the rest of your sentiment but I really have a hard time understanding why you think he cheated. I'm sorry he's gone. Cano could have been on the wall of retired numbers with a plaque in the outfield and I would have been happy to see it.

BUT, I am still happy with the crop of infielders they have in the minors and the emergence of Judge. It's great that the Yankees have that guy again.

There have been hints of steroid use dating back to 2012. I truly believe the Yankees were happy to see the Mariners offer ridiculous money, allowing them to "let him walk away." I'm not saying he wasn't/isn't a fantastic player...I just believe that there is an awful lot of smoke that he cheated. This was really one of the first times that the Yankees showed restraint and I think that was in no small part due to their concerns for why he was playing as well as he was...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I collect Hal Chase, Diamond Stars (PSA 5 or better), 1951 Bowman (Raw Ex or better), 1954 Topps (PSA 7 or better), 1956 Topps (Raw Ex or better), 3x5 Hall of Fame Autographs and autographed Perez Steele Postcards. You can see my collection by going to http://www.collectorfocus.com/collection/BigSix.