View Single Post
Old 08-09-2021, 08:38 AM
Casey

Some AI SW developers and a HW engineer, if focused on this application, should be able to do this now. It may take them a year or two. Maybe longer to build the database and have experts confirm sampling/interpretation for a while. AI would take over from there (with some bias built in). Probably $2 -3M for pros and outsourcing. Maybe more because AI developers are in very high demand. Probably use Google Tensor Flow and Raspberry PI to start with. Just don't know if the ROI would be worth it.

Just finished consulting with start-up doing image 3D recognition, including movement and sound, then interpretation to animation translation. All wireless between sensors. Stand alone system and/or cloud. That's pretty hard, but they are doing it. I helped them get 10 patents granted on their app so far.

I left them start of pandemic. Yep, it affected me like others. So, I don't know what image probability levels they were going to get. They swore it would be above 95% as AI matured. Their app had to be very close to 100%.

This was a non-profit so ROI was not an issue. Large donors.

Last edited by Case12; 08-09-2021 at 08:47 AM.