View Single Post
Old 08-09-2021, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Case12 View Post
Some AI SW developers and a HW engineer, if focused on this application, should be able to do this now. It may take them a year or two. Maybe longer to build the database and have experts confirm sampling/interpretation for a while. AI would take over from there (with some bias built in). Probably $2M for pros and outsourcing. Probably use Google Tensor Flow and Raspberry PI to start with. Just don't know if the ROI would be worth it.

Just finished consulting with start-up doing image 3D recognition, including movement and sound, then interpretation to animation translation. All wireless between sensors. Stand alone system and/or cloud. That's pretty hard, but they are doing it. I helped them get 10 patents granted on their app so far.

I left them start of pandemic. Yep, it affected me like others. So, I don't know what image probability levels they were going to get. They swore it would be above 95% as AI matured. Their app had to be very close to 100%.

This was a non-profit so ROI was not an issue. Large donors.
This in the industry is what we call a magic solution response. It doesn't directly address what the problem is. It speaks about a specific application, uses some indication of high probability, and lets you as the reader generalize this to everything. It doesn't indicate what the app is, what image 3D recognition they are doing. Movement and sound, that wont happen for cards why is it applicable? Google Tensor Flow and Raspberry PI ? So googles general platform and a cheap computer?

Last edited by Rick-Rarecards; 08-09-2021 at 08:46 AM.