Thread: This Is Strange
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2006, 02:40 PM
Administrator

Default This Is Strange

Posted By: Trae R.

Much appreciated, although I didn't feel like I had to prove anything, I will semi-explain. Those transactions were not even remotely baseball card related, and I just happened to fall into a weird situation - that's life. All of the money from those transactions has since been refunded in full, but the feedback was never replied to or corrected/removed - I'm okay with that - I understand. If it wasn't taken care of I wouldn't have a PayPal or eBay account still.

I've spent over a thousand dollars in B/S/T recently, while that's not saying much for some of you, that's a fair amount of money to me. I also understand B/S/T doesn't say much for my eBay feedback, but I would apprecite it if my character and/or overall reputation here wasn't tarnished for something no one knows the facts on. I've never given anyone here a reason to think unfondly of me, and I don't plan on it.

Nor do I think my buying and selling habits, however radical they may get, should raise flags. If I find an expensive card I want I will sell cheaper cards at lower prices to make quick sales so I can round up the money to buy the more expensive card. I have 50 or so more T206's going up on the bay soon to do just that. I am an impulse buyer, that's the way it is. I am confident many of you can relate.

I'm done pleading my case. If you don't want to bid on my auctions then don't, simple as that. I understand why.