View Single Post
Old 01-14-2020, 05:56 PM
∆|@π ¢h3π

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny630 View Post
Mark they’re hung up on number grade because it’s all about the money what they can get for it when they sell it. It’s a shame....psa has them hooked like a trailer
I know you’re talking about the sad state of the industry in general but if the sale of cards is never about the money in any measure, I’d be interested in buying your cards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JollyElm View Post
I know you're showing the area 'missing' the gloss, but the picture makes it confusing, as it looks like there is paper loss there. Can you post a picture where we can see what the card 'really' looks like overall? In other words, not in a way/angle intended to show a lack of gloss in a specific area, but what the card actually looks like in hand?
That’s fair. Let me see if I can get you a different angle. The problem is that the above picture was taken to show me how that corner looks at an angle, to highlight the damage. I don’t actually know how the card looks in hand so I couldn’t tell you whether the above picture is more accurate than the one coming up.

Last edited by RiceBondsMntna2Young; 01-14-2020 at 06:09 PM.