View Single Post
Old 03-19-2021, 05:19 AM
T@yl0r $ch0ck

Kevin,

Sorry with a late response here, but I'd be willing to help if I could. I've been collecting comics (off and on) longer than I've been collecting cards. In fact I should be getting some books back today that I sent off to be graded (unlike cards, turnaround was about 1 month on these).

If you are putting a list together of what is there, I'd be willing to review it and provide some guidance on the best way to liquidate what you have. I'm not a dealer and except for a couple issues, I doubt I would be interested in buying any myself since I'm trying to pare down what I have, so there wouldn't be a conflict of interest on my part. Just looking to help.

When making the list, usually the titles and numbering are fairly obvious on the cover, but sometimes the titles can be confusing. What might look to be a Silver Surfer comic might actually be a Fantasy Masterpieces starring the Silver Surfer. You can always check in the box at the bottom of the first page for the actual title and issue number. Some older ones from the '50s and earlier sometimes had this on the inside cover.

In any case, I'd be willing to look over your list or help with any other questions you might have. Just let me know.

Taylor