View Single Post
Old 08-11-2008, 11:45 PM
Administrator

Default Friendly reminder to Leon and co

Posted By: Brian McQueen

Funny how every time someone gets in trouble on the board, from Peter Chao, to the present, we always seem to get this sudden "membership spike" here on our humble board. And, almost as humorous, is the fact that all these brand new members just happen to take the side of said troublemaker and appear so set in their convictions too!

So what have we got so far? Well, we've got Billy Gilliam, with an Email address of bgilliam83@hotmail.com

Then along came a former lawyer named Joe with an email address of bigrebel83@yahoo.com.

Couldn't you have at least removed the "83" from your email address? We all know what year you were born at this point. Wow, never ran into a 25 year old FORMER lawyer before.

Let's see, who else...oh...SMcormick@gmail.com. Ok, so you finally took the "83" out for the account you created through gmail, terrific.

Did I miss any? What, no AOL account?

Very amusing. Billy, I like the way you're using all your new aliases to have conversations with each other. That's really neat and creative...

Leon, I wish you the best of luck tomorrow. Whatever you can do on your end, I hope you do it.