View Single Post
Old 09-18-2020, 07:13 PM
Ry@n \/3tt3R

Default my 2 cents

[b]justinfarber10 has been unresponsive to all messages sent outside of his ebay case.

"You sent me two eBay messages, neither asked a question, proposed a solution or requested my response in any way." - Justin

I believe both parties are telling the truth. Justin has a positive reputation, his explanations are plausible, and he does not appear to have a profile of someone who rips you off for $73. And, Brewing acted reasonably by exhausting all options given the hand he was dealt. he had no choice but to take this public.

I will say this was entirely avoidable, the one thing I do not understand is Justin's non-responsiveness. I have bought hundreds of cards from Ebay in the last 3 months and at the first inkling of an issue, I hit the "contact seller" button and ask them about my items. On two occasions, an item ended up tracking to a random post office on the other side of the country, and on one occasion the item was 'delivered' to the wrong location (seller filed a report with USPS, and it was back on track in a day). All matters were handled via email. Bottom line is that communication cures all ills. So I am little confused as to why you would not respond when a seller contacts you twice. I did not see the actual messages, but I am not sure why there needs to be a question or a specific request. An item was lost, just tell the guy... he obviously cared enough to contact you.
Deals Done: GrayGhost, Count76, mybuddyinc, banksfan14, boysblue, Sverteramo, rocuan, rootsearcher60, GoldenAge50s, pt7464, trdcrdkid, T206.org, bnorth, frankrizzo29, David Atkatz, Johnny630, cardsamillion, SPMIDD, esehombre, bbsports, babraham, RhodeyRhode, Nate Adams, OhioCardCollector, ejstel, Golfcollector, Luke, 53toppscollector, benge610, Lunker21, VintageCardCo, jmanners51, T206CollectorVince, hockeyhockey

Collecting: T206

Monster #236