View Single Post
Old 02-24-2023, 11:34 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387
Default Forever Thread topics -alway come up every once in awhile

I had a thread about Net54 speak and its a little bit like this but this is about common thread topics that we keep seeing over and over

'Prices are falling'- someone posts this and just watches how people fire away with their own agenda

Auction house recent sales were strong- someone hoping their cards go up wants to hear positive things..

SGC sales are just as good as PSA- the SGC lovers say this then the PSA people start citing past sales.

Is this auto real?- no it isnt...

Im leaving the hobby - please talk me out of it..

Covid is good or bad- Fun to see people argue

Tell me how to make money selling and buying cards/collections- I dont care if you make a living already doing this, tell me all your secrets.. i want to know how to make money and take it out of your pocket.. tell me exactly what to buy and sell so i can make money because of course everyone wants to help in that..

Should seller keep their sell price on net 54 after its sold- I always comment on that one usually, it always get me!

Which super card should i buy?- I cant affored any of them...

Should i buy this card in a crazy third party holder KSA or whatever, will PSA grade it the same...of course i am buying the card for 70% then what the PSA grade would sell for----- no it wont grade the same..

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 02-24-2023 at 11:35 AM.