View Single Post
Old 11-24-2021, 06:28 PM
Ben North

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chstrite View Post
Good evening. I saw this thread a few times so thought to share my Brooks Robinson PSA Master Set. This set is registered on PSA as the second best set in quality but it is the only one 100% complete. There are 293 different "items." The set consists of items Brooks appeard on during his playing days (1977-1977) on cards, team cards, stickers, pins, pictures, pin ups, soda caps, photos, stamps, discs, match books, lids, coins, and boxes. Items are made by Topps, Fleer, Bazooka, Rawlings, Coca Cola, Orioles Team items, regional items, etc. The set averages about a PSA 7. Over 130 items are tied or highest graded. Some cost as little as $10 while others are upwards of $10,000 given their rarity or grade. Several of the items are one of a kind. The set is posted with pictures on PSA under Charlie's Brooksie Master Set. Putting this set together was a 2+ year project but in some cases I have had some of the cards since I was a small boy. The PSA Brooks basic set is embedded and it averages a PSA 9 (24 cards). If you have any rare Brooks items, give me a yell at charles.strite@yahoo.com. I have some extra items if interested in trading. I am always looking for Brooks, Jim Palmer and Dave McNally items.
Very nice.