View Single Post
Old 06-23-2021, 07:00 AM
Ted Zanidakis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie73 View Post
Hi Ted, It's interesting how some things are similar but also different because of a different generation. I collected cards in the early 1980's when I was 9 and stuck with the current issues. Then in 2008, I found Net54 (the original website) and just like you, a whole new world of collecting was opened to me....pre-war cards. I learned a lot about the T206 set while reading your posts from the previous years, all the way to current times. Thank you for sharing your knowledge. You are one of the reasons I got into the T206 set. Now I'm out there sharing knowledge to others.

Hi Ron

I really appreciate your kind words.

And, thank you for the reciprocal exchange which the both of us have had over the years regarding tobacco cards. Especially, when you confirmed my mutually-exclusive theory
regarding the the latter print runs of the 350/460 Series of the T206 set with your complete run of the 28 subjects of the SWEET CAPORAL 350-460 Factory #30 cards.
It's amazing how we can solve a lot of "mysteries" of these tobacco cards on this forum when we share with each other really meaningful information.

Take care, my friend.

TED Z

T206 Reference