View Single Post
Old 09-19-2020, 05:45 PM
R0b3rt Ch!ld3rs

Apologies for bumping an old thread, but I figured it was better than starting another thread on this subject as I have one simple question. I will preface my question by saying that I have recently found out that I actually like these things. Specifically, I have a few 35 pt Ultra Pro mag holders, and I am pretty satisfied with them. While largely a vintage collector, I am also dabbling in modern Topps cards. That's largely what I'd be putting in these mags. The 35 pt is working quite well for the standard parallels. I do, however, have a few certified on card autos that I'd like to put in these as well. Do you think it is ok sticking with the 35 pt for the autos, or should I go for the 55 pt and give them a little room? I will display them on the little display stands that you sometimes see so they will be tilted back ever so slightly and, thus, there might not be as much concern about the autos touching the inside of the front of the holder anyway. I'd appreciate any insights. Thanks.