View Single Post
Old 07-22-2021, 01:30 AM
Mike P.ap

Default Laugh of the day.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by glynparson View Post
This doesn’t make them unethical. So tired of people
Not understanding the process so they spout stupidity. In the holder their assessment was that it was not definitely worthy of crossing so they rejected it. Common sense would tell
A rational thinking person that it’s harder to see an entire card in a holder and since they can’t put it back in the other companies holder they have to error on the side of caution and only cross if positive it will cross. This isn’t unethical but smart business. It’s not their responsibility to cover for your laziness and it’s not their fault you don’t understand the process fully. But hey it’s net 54 so a good anti PSA conspiracy sounds like par for the course.
Glyn,

That was pretty funny. I needed that! lol

LMAO!

Mike

PS I apologize. Maybe you have never had the thrill of seeing pack fresh cards pre-1950. I have and I still own most of them. The 4 cards I sent were the last of the 1948s. Most had already graded 8s or 9s so PSA was well aware of this "find". I literally sent them in small batches because I was afraid the post office would lose them! The cards I sent in BVG holders were BLAZERS. Hellen Keller would have given them 8.5s on feel alone (sorry Helen . That was uncalled for.
I understand because you have not seen the cards. They were dripping original 1948s. Sharp corners, pristine look to them. They almost appear oversized due to so many other 1948s being slabbed when I can clearly see "alterations" on alot of them that are out there. For PSA to not slab them showed me their true colors. I knew they were going to grade as 8s raw but it was almost a litmus test. You say I was lazy for not breaking 4 cards out of holders? That really made me laugh. You have a nice day Mr. Parson.
Peace, Mike

Last edited by vthobby; 07-22-2021 at 01:50 AM.