View Single Post
Old 07-28-2021, 11:15 AM
_G@ґy*€hℯη_

There's nothing unethical about PSA offering onsite grading at National. The OP is comparing apples to oranges here. PSA is still offering walkthrough service online, so it's not as if they shut down everything. In addition, PSA and the other TPGs have always offered certain services and discounts at National that were not available to other customers. It's one of the perks of going to National. As others have said, if you don't like PSA, don't use them. You can use SGC or CGC. (Beckett's service delays are comparable to PSA, I believe.) No one's forcing anyone to use PSA. PSA's issues have been repeated ad nauseum on this board and other boards for YEARS. If folks are surprised by anything PSA does, they're living under a rock.

For myself, I still use PSA, and I'm happy with them. They've had one of my submissions since January. No biggie. I have patience. I still have my 15 card Collector's Club voucher that I need to use before it expires, so I'm planning another submission to them soon. As long as they don't lose my cards (sorry, Bobby and the other submitters there!), I'm good. I also use SGC and Beckett regularly.

This thread obviously needs some PSA cards. Here are some of my favorites.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1926-29_exhibits_ruth_pose_front.jpg (82.2 KB, 107 views)

Last edited by glchen; 07-28-2021 at 11:15 AM.