Here is the email response I received:

I SAW YOU ARE INTERESTED IN MY ITEMS:

Listing details: Item name: 1912 T202 Hassan Triple Folders Engle/Speaker
Item number: 5108844297
Price: US $1,499.99

Listing details: Item name: 1912 T202 Hassan Triple Folder Johnson/Street
Item number: 5108844896
Price: US $3,999.99

IF YOU ARE STILL INTERESTED PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

REGARDS.

Antonio Maldini
www.tonis-cards.com

--Original Message Text---
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 22:03:19 -0700

Question for item #5108844896 - 1912 T202 Hassan Triple Folder Johnson/Street .SectionTitle {font-size: small; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-weight:bold }.SmallTitle {font-size: x-small; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-weight:bold }.SectionBody {font-size: x-small; font-family: arial, sans-serif}.DetailTable, .DetailTable th {font-size: 10 pt; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-weight:normal }.Title {font-size: medium; font-family: verdana, arial, sans-serif}.BodyFont {font-size: 10 pt; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-weight:normal}.BodyFontStrong {font-size: 10 pt; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-weight:bold}.SmallBody {font-size: xx-small; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-weight:normal; margin-top: 8 px; margin-bottom: 6 px}.Separator {COLOR: #CCCCCC; height: 1px}.HighlightedSeparator {COLOR: #9999cc; height: 1px}.FooterSeparator {COLOR: #CCCCCC; height: 1px}.Footer, .Footer p {font-size: xx-small; font-family:arial, sans-serif; color:#666666; margin-top: 2 px; margin-bottom: 8 px}.SmallPara, .SmallParap {margin-top: 8 px; margin-bottom: 6 px}.ItemTitle {font-size: 10pt; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-weight:bold }Question about your item Question about your item

Dear papayalizzie,

Hi, Can I get a scan of the back of this card? Thanks

Item # Item Title Listing end date 5108844896 1912 T202 Hassan Triple Folder Johnson/Street Jul-13-04

Thank you,
bowlingshoegiverouterguy

Need help calculating shipping cost? Use the Shipping Calculator.

Is this message an offer to buy your item directly through email without bidding on and winning the item on eBay? These "off eBay" transactions violate eBay policy and may be unsafe. You can click here to report it. Learn more about safe trading.

eBay treats your personal information with the utmost care, and our Privacy Policy is designed to protect you and your information. eBay will never ask their users for personal information, such as bank account numbers, credit card numbers, pin numbers, passwords, or Social Security numbers in an email. For more information on how to protect your eBay password and your account, please visit User Account Protection. This eBay notice was sent to thoma196@bama.ua.edu based on your eBay account preferences and in accordance with our Privacy Policy. To change your notification preferences, click here. If you would like to receive this email in text format, click here.

Copyright © 2004 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.

=================================================
Antonio Maldini
Toni's SportsCards Stores
http://www.tonis-cards.com
tonis_cards_store@yahoo.co.uk