View Single Post
Old 05-04-2006, 06:35 PM
Administrator

Default Let's See Some SGC Mistakes & Overgrades

Posted By: E, Daniel

I guess it seems like that to me, anyway............

One is perhaps as acknowledged as tighter quality control, better finish, better assumed quality, etc...........the other has a larger range, mass market exposure, value for money, etc....

It does seem strange to me that psa can draw such strong feelings one way or the other. I mean, it's just another group of "experts", no different to the rest of us, with a prescribed measuring system that they attempt to stick to when judging the merits of sports cards. Same as SGC. Same as Beckett. So you prefer one over the other in terms of their opinion? Great. Go buy their service, but is it really all that interesting to carry a chip over?
Errors?
Yeah, same as anything you buy.
Levi's with defective seams, Sony televisions that don't live up to the name, Coke made in Mexico............

They all fix their mistakes if you draw attention to it, for the rest of it.........as our motto reads - "Buy the card, not the yada yada yada"

I like SGC better myself, think psa is the weaker service, but so what? You should buy and use the service you like best and if I like your card enough, I'll buy it no matter what - if you give me half the chance!

Daniel

AAARGH! Sorry guys, meant to leave this diatribe on the "Trimmed Cards" thread. Too embarrassed to say it all twice, so forgiveth me my dementia!