View Single Post
Old 01-07-2007, 04:10 AM
Administrator

Default Watch out for this seller [jpaol99] he is Honest!

Posted By: Rick McQuillan

I agree with Dan K. I normally pay for an item within 30 minutes after the close of the auction. How long does it take to put a card in a padded bag and put it in the mail? If you can't ship the item immediately then email the purchaser. Use common courtesy and respond to emails. If you are going on vacation then plan your auctions so they don't end immediately before or during your vacation.

I have my own 10 pound electronic scale ($39.99 at the Post Office), my own Postal rate chart, and an assortment of stamps, so when someone pays me for an auction I can mail the item within twenty four hours. This way I don't have to stand in line at the Post Office. For larger items print the label and postage from the PayPal website or use Click and Ship at USPS.com.

As for buying and selling on the BST, (Leon, thank you for this great free service!), a little respect and courtesy will go a long way. If you make an offer to purchase an item and I send a confirmation email with payment instructions, then please respond to the email so I know how and when you will be paying for the item. If I email you in regard to purchasing your item, even if the item is sold, please let me know. If you sell an item then go back to your post and put SOLD in the title so everyone knows the situation.

Thanks for letting me vent! Rick