View Single Post
Old 01-07-2007, 06:06 AM
Administrator

Default Watch out for this seller [jpaol99] he is Honest!

Posted By: leon

Thanks for the well written post. I usually mail my cards I sell within 2 days. If I specify something else I do it. The main thing, like everyone says, is to communicate. When you say you are going to do something, then do it. I want to say again that I do want to hear about unpleasant issues on the BST pages. If I hear of too many about one person, or if any are very serious, I will take action. I gave one board member a final warning yesterday. I can't/won't police over there too much but I need folks to tell me about bad dealings. I put on my "manager cap" on each issue. I have had a few calls over the last year or two about people changing their minds after they said they would buy/sell something. As long as no one is ripped off, or out any money, and it's not a frequent issue with that person then so be it. If you do hundreds or thousands of deals there might be a time when you don't feel good, right after the fact, and change your mind. It's the way the situation is handled that makes the difference. I believe I know of less than $50 of theft that has gone on, on the BST pages in a year and a half. Actually, it's only one $25 card...and that person is not allowed to come back until it's made good. It was a 3 way trade too....Not a bad record over there....but remember, ask for big scans, know your other party or get references (it's easy on this board) and caveat emptor. Happy collecting.....