View Single Post
Old 02-20-2005, 06:07 PM
Administrator

Default my entire collection was stolen.

Posted By: Bottom of the Ninth

Hi Ben,

I would be beyond sick if my stuff was taken. It is such a violation and hopefully something that will be less a source of pain as time goes on. In the mean time I will be looking out for the material. Thankfully your collection or most of it is pictured on your website.

Based on the fact this idiot did not take anything else and nothing was out of place I stand behind my initial sense, which is, that this was an inside job. As everyone has said, do not rule out anyone at all. Everyone is a suspect and nobody should take offense to your giving their name. If they do, F*%! them!!!!

If someone has not just taken them for their own personal use then the cards will surface. They can only go to so many outlets with vintage material like yours. Be sure to get in touch with dealers like BMW who do the show circuit in Canada. Once one card shows up it is more than likely it will lead to more and the jerk who took them.

Not that it is relevant to me but you had been out of town and this happened? I was unclear on your initial post. It sounded like you were gone and came back 20 mins later to find the open box on the ground. The fact the person left the box is very interesting. Not as if it takes up space if it was stored in a clothing drawer. They left it there as a statement. I am no detective but unless they were in a real hurry the fact they left it says something and it is someone who knows you.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Greg