View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007, 01:36 PM
Administrator

Default Hard to come by sets....posted in groups for sale on eBay

Posted By: Dave F

Maybe its just me...but every once in a while I'll see a group of cards from some seller...one that sticks out a few weeks ago was a group of individually listed E106's (just an example)....cards that aren't really scarce...but you don't see everyday...then all the sudden some seller lists 15-20 for sale that all end at the same time (roughly). My question...why do this??? It seems most of them end up going for a little cheaper..maybe because there are so many all the sudden and people go after a few each..and some fall through the cracks...its great if your buying..but if you see an issue that your actually thinking of selling in the next few weeks, then all the sudden its "great, that will bring the prices down within auction result searches". Because of a seller putting all of them up at once...your E105 for example that would have went for $500 now will sell for $300 based on the ending prices of a whole slew of them at once...just bugs me I guess after finding a small group like this again today on eBay...great if your buying...but horrible if you have one to sell soon