View Single Post
Old 02-27-2016, 03:14 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by begsu1013 View Post
seriously, dude?

i've never even read your post about whatever babble you decided to go on about.

in fact, i usually overlook anything you actually post.

(that's why i edited and put "NM" when i realized it was you looking for a 54 aaron 7 in your wtb thread)

but please do not try and take any credit that you saved me in any type of fashion.

i stick to my self set protocols and this card woulda been sent in for a reholder anyways.

i'm also thoroughly educated on my return parameters/time frames and the legalities involved to cover my own a$$.

i got this down to a science.

feel free to re-read the thread, but don't try to take any credit for some nonsense babble you posted god knows when.

shoo fly.
seriously dude? I not sure anyone will agree with the point of yours post...i didnt say anything against you yet you posted some wierd stuff...not sure what you mean about the Aaron as well....and also not sure what you mean that it doesn't matter when someone pointed out something..there was a past thread or two..one of them was a discussoin with Peter Spieth actually..

i was simply showing how it worked out for you and that a system could help could help the card community a large. I get that you are the master yet you still had the need to post something there....perhaps you were trying to do some good to the community..i not see what the problem is with my suggestion with was an attempt to help the card community which I made long ago and i just noted that it appeared to work for you.......no biggie go on with your attacking non-sense...... im sure you have lots of RC Aarons to sell now...maybe you should of continued to overlook my posts and done us both a favor....of course if you respond that thats one more post you arent overlooking which would than appear you havent overlooked squat....but please overlook in future..thanks

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 02-27-2016 at 03:20 PM.