View Single Post
Old 05-31-2013, 01:14 PM
J@$0n.Chri$$i$

I would personally recommend the following:

2010 Bowman Chrome Harper - he's in the Team USA uni but it has the "First Bowman Chrome Card" logo on it. The Base version will run around $50. I prefer serial #'d cards, but the refractor #'d/777 will run closer to $150.

Any 2012 Harper that has the "RC" logo on it. I'd go with Bowman or Topps Chrome, Sterling, Platinum, or Finest. I like the image on the 2012 Platinum the best, but it's the only issue that doesn't come serial #'d. Instead there are SP colored parallels (gold, green, blue, ruby red). The ruby red is the "rarest" and will run about $15. The others (2012 Chrome, Sterling, Finest) have #'d refractors that will run $30+ depending on the print run.

For Trout, I'd go with any 2011 issue that has the "RC" logo on it. I prefer the #'d Bowman Chrome, Sterling, and Finest. Actually, I like his 2011 Topps Update image the best. The Gold version #'d/2011 runs around $25.

Also, check out both of their 2013 Topps issues. They aren't "RC's", but they have the cool "Topps All-Star Rookie Trophy" icon on them. Plus the current Topps photography has some pretty cool images.

Hope that helps

- Jason