View Single Post
Old 05-15-2005, 08:58 AM
Administrator

Default Do you use the B/S/T?

Posted By: leonl

I had an email discussion with Brian Mcqueen (my right hand guy and technoid person) and my predecessor (Bill) and after not too much thought we are going to leave it the way it is for now. We might look at the issue again in the future but it's certainly not broken now. I too liked the old way better, hence when I started a short lived PL (Players League)vintage baseball card board for about a month I used the old format. This new format is a little easier to look at and is more organized. If anyone is concerned about their BST moving down the page just give it a friendly bump. Another plus to the new format is folks can post pics of their cards for sale while with the old way it was not permissable due to size. More folks should take advantage of that. Members with hot cards have no shortage of buyers on our BST, I can assure you. Members looking for hot cards face the same shortage as the rest of us. Quite honestly I am almost neutral on this subject.....for now it stays the way it is....regards