View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 12:36 PM
Eric Shaeffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanman7baseball View Post
I do not want to get heated about anything said here. I simple just wanted to get opinions from you older fellows. I'm 22 and just would like to learn from some of the best old guys in the business. Best way to learn is from experience. I went to Net54Baseball because I respect the unmatched knowledge about the hobby. I trust my judgement on cards, but I trust the collectors/dealers on here much more. All because of one thing, EXPERIENCE.

It just makes me kind of angry people think I am some lazy person who just doesn't want to do research and make someone else do it. I really don't know why it has gotten to me this much, but for everyone who is just messing with me to give me a hard time I say, "Touché'".
Don't worry bout it Colby, for me the best resource on anything pre-war is this forum's archives. Click the search tab at the top, put something in, and you open a world of information. I spend many hours, days even, just reading old threads and trying to gain knowledge. I guarantee there are countless threads there hashing out the differences in reprints vs. real, etc. Nothing wrong with asking the questions you have, and I'm sure you are a nice guy (Leon said so), you just came off a little over the top with your Jackie Robinson thread titles and the title of this one; ie "if you have a heart" "for the love of God help me"