View Single Post
Old 10-22-2021, 06:27 PM
M@RK ST€!NBERG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
Would you care to share how you know the investigation is still ongoing? I have no knowledge of whether the investigation has been completed or not. But I do know that they were investigated. I did not misspeak. Perhaps they are also still being investigated, but at this point (as it has been years now) the onus is on you to provide evidence of that claim if you wish to make it.

The difference between my viewpoint and yours is that regardless of the outcome, I don't look like the asshole. I am agnostic. I haven't cast judgment either way. If they committed the crimes, then I can simply cast judgment after they have been found guilty in a court of law. That doesn't make me an asshole because I waited for the FBI to do their job. However, if it turns out that they are innocent, and they never get charged with any crimes then you guys turn out to be not just assholes, but assholes of the highest order. And if that happens, you won't see me saying, "see, I told you they were innocent!" because I never made that claim. Everyone seems to always want to jump to a conclusion, whatever the subject. Why can't more people just be ok with not knowing something? I don't know if they are guilty or innocent, and I'm fine with not knowing. You guys don't know if they are guilty or innocent either, yet for reasons I can't understand, you all seem to want to pretend like you know.
Did you even look at the dozens of threads showing concrete proof of alteration? Thousands of cut and dried "before and after" examples for you to peruse through. All miraculously from the same submitter over a multiple-year span...

Whether or not the FBI finally comes around, someone with your self-proclaimed expertise should easily be able to determine for yourself, their obvious level of corruption and complicity.