View Single Post
Old 12-09-2022, 12:32 PM
Brian Eichhorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kzoo View Post
Agreed and Brian claims to have a valid Ebay listing issue, but I will not buy anything on Ebay from a seller rating under 99%. Maybe it's me, but if you're paying attention and observant, I believe it's pretty tough to screw up on Ebay.
I don't disagree, but I had a very good eBay business going during the pandemic and it got screwed up. I had to cancel about a half dozen orders over the course of a week, so that I where I have a problem. I've tried to appeal with no luck, so I took down a good amount of the video games I had up and sold them privately in bulk. Not looking to argue with anyone, just looking for some of the people I have done transactions with to vouch for me. I will just try and PM them privately.
Successful transactions with Eggoman, Frankbmd, Rats60, Brian Van Horn, Thromdog, zachclose21, greenmonster66, Kmac32, HercDriver, Trambo, dmacmsu, iwantitiwinit, PowderedH20, gonzo, rdixon1208, t206fanatic, mrc32, dabbuu, Casey2296, BuzzD, asoriano, edhans, jh691626, ClementeFanOh,